Unique SSV ATEX
As part of our valve program we also offer the service to supply pre-manufactured valve manifolds based upon specific customer requirements.
Valve manifolds are widely used within the dairy, food, beverage and brewery industries and provides easy on site installation and connection to pipe connections.
- Welding Procedures according to EN 288-3.
- Orbital Welding wherever possible.
- All external pipe ends have welding ends each 100 mm long.
- All external pipe ends have welding ends. TriClamp optional
- Product wetted parts are AISI 316L/EPDM.
- Internal and external acid treatment and external glass blasting, after the welding.
- Adjustable feet +/- 30 mm.
- Adjustable ball feet with 2.5″ of adjustment.
- Valves welded directly together wherever possible.
- Access allowed for in the design to enable service access.
- Surface roughness (app. Ra 1,6 micron).
- Frame supplied with #4 finish and drip pans
How it works
The Alfa Laval Unique SSV is an air-operated seat valve that is remotely operated by means of compressed air. The valve generally has two working ports for air supply in and for process air supply; for changeover valves, a third port is required.
- Fully maintainable actuator
- High-pressure actuator
- Product wetted seals in HNBR or FPM
- TR2 plug seal in PTFE for special applications
- Valve sensing and control devices, incl ThinkTop, ThinkTop Basic and IndiTop
- Fittings in accordance with required standard
- External surface finish 3-A bright