Unique RV-ST is the third generation of Alfa Laval single seat regulating valves designed to meet the highest process demands of hygiene and safety. Built on a well-proven, platform from an installed base of more than one million valves, it is ideal for high volume, sanitary liquid processing applications where precision control of flow rate or pressure is required.
The valve is remote-controlled by a digital electro-pneumatic process controller. It has few and simple moveable parts which results in a very reliable valve.
The Alfa Laval Unique RV-ST regulating valve with integrated IP converter is a second-generation single-seat valve. It features:
- Broad selection of stainless steel tapered valve stems
- Unique actuator with electro-pneumatic process controller for precise control of product flow
- Rugged, long-lasting plastic stem bushings that eliminate metal-to-metal galling
- Standard EPDM plug seal used by the entire Unique valve series
- The stems are threaded to the actuator shaft, which eliminates the coupling between the stem and the actuator, thereby ensuring proper alignment.
- Bushings at end of the actuator cylinder support the stem and ensure perfect alignment.
The Alfa Laval Unique RV-ST regulating valve can be controlled from a remote location by means of a digital electro-pneumatic process controller. The control unit comes in two versions: with or without display. It has an analogue 4-20 mA communication interface and is protected according to IP66 and IP67.
- Male parts or clamp liners in accordance with required standard
- Product wetted seals in HNBR or FPM
- Maintainable actuator
- External surface finish blasted
- Optional plug seal: HNBR or FPM