Gamajet HD Barrel Blaster
The HD Barrel Blaster combines high performance impingement with dramatically increased durabilitythat provides a service life 3 times longer than the best existing cleaning machine.
The fluid-driven HD Barrel Blaster requires no external power supply and features the same impingement cleaning technology and performance as the widely recognized Gamajet E-Z7 Barrel Blaster.
It also combines heavy-duty stainless steel construction with a larger gear train (that remains outside the barrel during cleaning) to provide exceptional durability. With a single insertion you can achieve 100% cleaning effectiveness quick and easily.
The HD Barrel Blaster is easily attached to a bi-pod mount for traditional bung hole down cleaning. A ball valve attached to the mount allows for convenient water control directly to the bi-pod. Usable with all existing storage/rack systems, the HD Barrel Blaster provides exceptional barrel cleaning convenience. Users can reliably clean barrels without ever lifting a barrel.
Gamajet Barrel Blaster HD Technical Spec
- Pressure: 100 to 1000 PSI (6.89 to 68.9 bar)
- Temperature: 32° to 190°F (0° to 87.78°C)
- Flow Rate: 3 to 8 GPM (11.35 to 30.28 l/min)
- Cleaning Radius: 2.5′ (0.76 Meters)
- Wash Cycle Time: 2-4 Minutes
- Overall Dimensions:
- Height: 12.75″ (323.85 mm)
- Body Diameter: 1.70″ (43.18 mm)
- Weight: 5.5 lb (2.49 kg)
- Clearance: 2″ (50.8 mm)
- May be customized to clean 55 gallon drums
- Other Specifications:
- Inlet Connection: 0.375″ NPT-Female
- Construction/Design: Parts are machined from 316-L stainless steel investment castings or bar stock.
- Impeller & Final Shaft: For increased wear resistance, the input shaft is plasma-sprayed with a chromium oxide coating on stainless steel.
- Shaft & Gearbox Bushings: Turbine shaft thrust is absorbed by a tungsten carbide bushing. Gear bushings are carbon filled polyphenylene sulfide.
- Static Seals: O-ring materials are selected for each application. EPDM is standard, with Kalrez and Viton available. Other materials can be supplied on special order.
- Dynamic Seals and Bearings: Rotary shaft and housing seals/bearings are spring-loaded, double-lipped and made of PTFE.They are reinforced for extra-long wear and protection against leakage, abrasion and deposit build-up.
- Nozzles: Standard nozzle sizes are 0.070 (1.7 mm) 0.075 (1.9 mm), 0.080 (2.0 mm) and 0.085 (2.2 mm). Other nozzle sizes are available upon request.
- Drive Mechanism: The wash fluid enters the Gamajet at the inlet collar where it encounters and spins turbine blades. The turbine blades are attached to the top of the drive or rotor shaft. The bottom of this shaft is connected to the inside of a sealed, robust planetary gearhead which then turns the body in the horizontal plane and the nozzles in the vertical plane.
- Planetary Gearhead: The sealed planetary gearhead has an external casing made of steel, surface-anodized to become stainless. This sealed gearhead is located inside the gearbox, which itself is sealed, and thus does not require any lubricant. All internal gearhead parts are hardened sintered steel.
- Lubricant: Food grade grease is inside the sealed gearhead casing.
Operating & Maintenance
Complete operating and maintenance procedures are covered in a detailed instruction manual furnished with all machines. Ready availability of spare parts or kits, and ease of on-site maintenance minimizes the need for repairs. Prompt factory overhaul or repair service is always available. Replacement parts are stocked year round. Special 24-48 hour delivery available upon request at no extra charge.
Gamajets are warranted for eighteen months from the date of shipment against any defects in workmanship or materials. Normal maintenance parts such as o-rings, bearings, bushings, and seals are not included under this warranty, nor is damage caused by dropping, use of destructively corrosive fluids, or other abuse. This warranty shall not apply to any malfunction resulting from use of non-Gamajet replacement parts purchased from any source other than Gamajet or an authorized Gamajet distributor. For full details, see Gamajet “Terms and Conditions of Sale”.